It is our collective responsibility to restore the natural world on which life depends. We are committed to pioneering grain-to-glass sustainability as part of our ‘Society 2030: Spirit of Progress' plan. An important part of this goal is to become sustainable by design, eliminating waste from our value chain, developing solutions to reuse materials and creating innovative solutions to grow sustainably.
- In FY22, we responsibly collected and recycled nearly 21,000 MT of plastic waste from our packaging material.
- Our efforts have resulted in using 97% recyclable plastic in consumer packs.
- With various initiatives in place, we are well-positioned to achieve 100% recyclable content in plastics ahead of its target in 2030.
- We have improved packaging by 22% against the target of 40% by 2030.
- In addition, we continue to focus on increasing the recyclable content of plastics.
- Furthermore, our continued efforts to maximise the use of recycled content in packaging, through multiple initiatives across the value chain have helped us achieve a significant milestone of 55% in FY22 against the 2030 target of 60%.