As a responsible organisation, it is our duty to understand the effects of alcohol. Our India programme - Anti Drink Drive is committed to changing the attitude towards the same, in partnership with the UNITAR.
This awareness programme includes two modules - ‘Wrong Side of the Road‘, for the consumers and ‘High Visibility Enforcement Module’ for the enforcement officers.
- In the last five years, we have trained 16,325 Traffic Police officials through 88 workshops across 65 cities, and 22 states on various aspects of Road Safety.
- We have partnered with leading media houses (NDTV and Network 18) for nationwide awareness campaigns on Anti Drink and Drive, reaching 90 million people in four years.
- In FY22, we educated 84,000 consumers about the dangers of drink driving.
- By 2030, we aim to promote changes in the attitudes of 1 million people towards drink driving.
- Collaborated with five Regional Transport Offices in Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh. We have set up Tab Labs to spread awareness about the effects of alcohol, among all licence applicants, above the legal drinking age.